主讲人 Speaker：Peng Ding (University of California, Berkeley)
时间 Time：Mon.& Wed., 19:20–20:55, June 5-July 31, 2023
地点 Venue：(Only on-site) Lecture Hall, Floor 3, Jin Chun Yuan West Bldg.
This course will cover the following basic topics:
- randomization inference in experiments: design and analysis
- observational studies: identification and estimation with and without unconfoundedness, sensitivity analysis
- causal mechanisms: post-treatment complications, interaction
- difference in differences and panel data
- spillover and peer effects
Calculus, linear algebra, probability, statistics
Lecture notes from the instructor
A First Course in Causal Inference.pdf
Undergraduate students & Graduate students
Peng Ding is an Associate Professor in the Department of Statistics, UC Berkeley, working on causal inference. He obtained his Ph.D. from the Department of Statistics and worked as a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Epidemiology, both at Harvard.
[Deadline: 12:00 (noon), May 30, 2023]