My research area is Representation Theory. On the one hand, I am interested in the representation theory of Hecke algebras, q-Schur algebras and their related algebras (e.g., Khovanov-Lauda-Rouquier algebras). On the other hand, I am concerned with some of the properties of τ-tilting theory, silting theory and so on, in Lie theory, e.g., the τ-tilting finiteness of Hecke algebras and q-Schur algebras, the symmetry of the silting quiver, etc.
April 2018 – March 2022
Ph.D., Mathematics, Osaka, Japan
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
September 2015 – January 2018
MSc., Mathematics, Shanghai, China
September 2011 – June 2015
BSc., Mathematics, Binzhou, China
2023-2025: Postdoctoral General Program, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
2022-2024: International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
2022-2024: Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program, Tsinghua University
2022: Postdoctoral Scholar Teaching Award, Qiuzhen College, Tsinghua University
2020-2022: JSPS DC2 Research Fellowship, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
1. Representation type of cyclotomic quiver Hecke algebras of affine type A, (with Susumu Ariki and Linliang Song), published by Advances in Mathematics, 2023. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aim.2023.109329)
2. τ-tilting finiteness of two-point algebras II, published by Journal of Algebra and its Applications, 2023. (https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219498825500549)
3. A symmetry of silting quivers, (with Takuma Aihara), published by Glasgow Mathematical Journal, 2023. (https://doi.org/10.1017/S0017089523000204)
4. On τ-tilting finiteness of the Schur algebra, published by Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 2022. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpaa.2021.106818)
5. On τ-tilting finite simply connected algebras, published by Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics, 2022. (https://doi.org/10.21099/tkbjm/20224601001)
6. τ-tilting finiteness of two-point algebras I, published by Mathematical Journal of Okayama University, 2022. (http://doi.org/10.18926/mjou/62799)
7. Report on the finiteness of silting objects, (with Takuma Aihara, Takahiro Honma, Kengo Miyamoto), published by Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, 2021. (https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091521000109)
8. On τ-tilting finite Borel-Schur algebras, 2023. See: arXiv:2310.00358.
9. On τ-tilting finiteness of symmetric algebras of polynomial growth, 0-Hecke and 0-Schur algebras, (with Kengo Miyamoto), 2022. See: arXiv:2207.03079.
10. On τ-tilting modules over trivial extensions of gentle tree algebras, (with Yingying Zhang), 2022. See: arXiv:2204.06418.
11. On τ-tilting finiteness of blocks of Schur algebras, (with Toshitaka Aoki), 2021. See: arXiv:2110.02000.
12. Representation-finite tensor product of simply connected algebras, (with Kengo Miyamoto), 2021. See: arXiv:2106.06423.
1. A symmetry of two-term silting quivers, Algebraic Lie Theory and Representation Theory 2022,online, May 25, 2022.
2. On τ -tilting finiteness of two-point algebras, MathSci Freshman Seminar 2022, online, February9, 2022.
3. On τ -tilting finiteness of Schur algebras, Algebraic Lie Theory and Representation Theory 2021,online, June 27, 2021.
4. On τ -tilting finiteness of Schur algebras, Seminar of Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, online, December 2, 2020.
5. On τ -tilting finiteness of Schur algebras, OIST Representation Theory Seminar, online, November17, 2020.
6. On τ -tilting finite simply connected algebras, The 16th Chinese National Conference on Lie Algebra and Lie Theory, Qingdao, China, July 15, 2019.
7. τ -tilting finiteness of two-point algebras, Algebraic Lie Theory and Representation Theory 2019, Ito, Japan, May 24, 2019.
8. τ -tilting finiteness of two-point algebras, Seminar of Department of Mathematics, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China, March 20, 2019.
9. τ -tilting finiteness of two-point algebras, Seminar of School of Mathematical Sciences, Tongji University, Shanghai, China, March 19, 2019.