Hyperbolic geometry, low-dimensional manifolds, quantitative relationship between geometric invariants and topological invariants.
Undergraduate，University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2013-2015
PhD, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2015-2021
Postdoc, Yau Mathematical Science Center, Tsinghua University 2021.9-Current
Research/Teaching Assistant, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign 2015-2021
Course Instructor (Lecturer)
1. Calculus II Spring 2020
2. A Mathematical World Fall 2019
3. Calculus III (ranked as outstanding by students) Summer 2019
4. Ideas in Geometry Fall 2018
1. Calculus III (ranked as outstanding by students) Spring 2019
2. Calculus III Spring 2018
3. Calculus I (ranked as excellent by students) Fall 2017
4. Calculus II (ranked as outstanding by students) Spring 2017
5. Calculus I Fall 2016
6. Calculus I Spring 2016
1. Postdoctoral Scholar Teaching Award, Qiuzhen college, Tsinghua University 2023
2. Postdoctoral Scholar Teaching Award, Qiuzhen college, Tsinghua University 2022
3. Trijitzinsky Fellowship, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign 2020
1. “Harmonic Forms, Minimal Surfaces and Norms on Cohomology of Hyperbolic 3-Manifolds, preprint 2020, 31 pages, arXiv:2011.14457v3” accepted by Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN.
2. “On Eigenvalues of Geometrically Finite Hyperbolic Manifolds with Infinite Volume, preprint， 2020, 11 pages, arXiv:2004.01698v2” accepted by Journal of Topology and Analysis.
3. “Large Steklov eigenvalue on hyperbolic surfaces, preprint 2022, https://arxiv.org/abs/2210.06752”joint with Yuxin He, Han Hong.