Vertex operator (super)algebras and their applications in modular forms, algebraic geometry, and physics.
2016.09 - 2021.06 Ph.D. State University of New York at Albany.
• Teaching Assistant at SUNY at Albany August 2016 - May 2021
• Postdoc at Yau Mathematical Sciences Center September 2021 - present
1. On equivariant oriented cohomology of Bott-Samelson varieties, (with C. Zhong), New York Journal of Mathematics.
2. $S_2$-orbifolds of $N=1$ and $N=2$ superconformal vertex algebras and $W$-algebras (A. Milas and J. Wauchope), Communication in Algebras.
3. Some remarks on associated varieties of vertex operator superalgebras, European Journal of Mathematics.
4. Jet schemes, Quantum dilogarithm and Feigin-Stoyanovsky's principal subspaces, Journal of Algebra.
5. Quasi-lisse vertex (super)algebras, submitted.
6. Spectral flow, twisted modules and MLDE of quasi-lisse vertex algebras, (with B. Li and W. Yan), submitted.
• SUNY at Albany
Precalculus Mathematics Fall 2018 Spring 2019 Fall 2019 Spring 2020 Fall 2020
Precalculus Mathematics, Calculus I II and Statistics Tutor August 2016-present
• Qiuzhen College
Galois theory Fall 2021
Lie algebras Spring 2022
Lie algebras Fall 2022
• 10/23/2020 Algebra and Logic Seminar in University of Denver.
• 01/07/2021 JMM Special Session: Quantum algebra and Geometry.
• 01/29/2021 Lie Group and Quantum Math Seminar in Rutgers University.
• 03/21/2021 AMS Meeting Special Session: Advances in Schubert Calculus and Related Topics.
• 04/09/2021 Conference on Vertex algebras and Related Topics.
CONFERENCES I HAVE BEEN TO (OR UPCOMING)
• 04/2019 Mini-workshop: Vertex Algebras in Mathematics and Physics, SUNY at Albany, USA.
• 03/2022 - 04/2022 Thematic Program on Vertex and Chiral Algebras, IMPA, Rio de Janeiro.