Algebraic geometry - Birational geometry, Singularity theory, Mixed Hodge modules
Education and Work Experience
Tsinghua University Aug. 2016 - Jul. 2021
Ph.D. Candidate in Pure Mathematics
Advisor: Stephen Shing-Toung Yau
Tsinghua University Sep. 2012 - Jun. 2016
B.S. in Mathematics
1. Gold Medal of Bachelor thesis for NWMA 2017
2. 2017 ICCM BPA Silver Award
3. Gold Medal of Doctor thesis for ICCM Best Thesis Award 2022
1. 4d N=2 SCFT and singularity theory Part II: complete intersection (with Dan Xie, Shing-Tung Yau, Stephen Yau and Huaiqing Zuo), Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 21 (2017), no. 1, 121-145.
2. The nonexistence of negative weight derivations on positive dimensional isolated singularities: Generalized Wahl conjecture (with Hao Chen, Stephen Yau and Huaiqing Zuo), J. Diff. Geom. 115 (2020), no. 2, 195-224.
3. Variation of complex structures and variation of Lie algebras II: new Lie algebras arising from singularities (with Stephen Yau, Naveed Hussain and Huaiqing Zuo), J. Diff. Geom. 115 (2020), no. 3, 437-473.
4. Vanishing for Hodge ideals of Q-divisors, Int. Math. Res. Notices
(2021), rnab271, https://doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rnab271.