Geometric Analysis and Optimal Transportation Theory on discrete spaces (topic: various Ricci curvature notions on graphs)
2017-2021 Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, Durham University
Thesis title: Discrete curvatures motivated from Riemannian geometry and optimal transport: Bonnet-Myers-type diameter bounds and rigidity
Supervisor: Prof. Norbert Peyerimhoff.
2016-2017 M.Sc. in Mathematical Sciences, Durham University
2011-2015 B.Sc. in Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2010-2021 Royal Thai Government Scholarship, Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology
2019 Willmore Pure Postgraduate Award, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Durham University
2011 and 2013 Honorable Mention, Putnam Mathematical Competition 2008,2009,2010 Silver medals, International Mathematical Olympiad
November 2021 Entropic Ricci Curvature on discrete Markov chains.
Spectral Geometry seminar at USTC, Hefei, China
December 2020 Ricci curvature of discrete Markov chains as geodesic convexity of the entropy
Yorkshire Durham Geometry Day, Durham University, United Kingdom
January 2020 Graph Curvature Calculator
Bangkok Workshop on Discrete Geometry, Dynamics and Statistics, Chula University, Thailand
July 2019 Diameter bound under Curvature-dimension condition on graphs
Yau Mathematical Sciences Center, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
May 2019 Introduction series: Entropic curvature on graphs
University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
June 2018 Rigidity for the discrete Bonnet-Myers diameter bound. Which graphs look like a sphere?
Geometry and Topology seminar, Durham University, United Kingdom
April 2018 Piecewise linearity of the idleness function of the Ollivier's curvature
Workshop: Graphs on Fire, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
January 2018 Long-scale Ollivier's Ricci curvature of graphs
Analysis seminar, Newcastle University, United Kingdom
1. Transportation Distance between Probability Measures on the Infinite Regular Tree (with Pakawut Jiradilok), Submitted.
2. Bakry-Émery curvature on graphs as an eigenvalue problem (with David Cushing, Shiping Liu and Norbert Peyerimhoff) Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 61 (2022), no. 2, Paper No. 62, 33 pp.
3. Curvatures, graph products and Ricci flatness (with David Cushing, Rikka Kangaslampi, Shiping Liu and Norbert Peyerimhoff), J. Graph Theory 96 (2021), no. 4, 522–553.
4. Rigidity for the Bonnet-Myers for graphs with respect to Ollivier Ricci curvature (with David Cushing, Shiping Liu, Florentin Münch and Norbert Peyerimhoff), Adv. Math. 369 (2020), 107188, 53 pp.
5. Quartic graphs which are Bakry-Émery curvature sharp (with David Cushing, Shiping Liu, Norbert Peyerimhoff and Leyna Watson May), Discrete Math. 343 (2020), no. 3, 111767, 15 pp.
6. Long-scale Ollivier Ricci curvature of graphs (with David Cushing), Anal. Geom. Metr. Spaces 7 (2019), no. 1, 22–44.