Birational geometry and singularity theory. Including boundedness of moduli of higher dimensional algebraic varieties and structure of algebraic fibrations.
Education and Work
2018.09 - 2022.06 Ph.D. in Mathematics the University of Utah
2015.09 - 2018.06 M.S. in Mathematics Peking University
2011.09 - 2015.07 B.S. in Mathematics Peking University
1. Locally stable degenerations of log Calabi-Yau pairs, arXiv:2302.08352.
2. On generalized lc pairs with b-log abundant nef part (with Jihao Liu, Lingyao Xie), arXiv:2202.11256.
3. Boundedness of polarized Calabi-Yau fibrations, arXiv:2202.07238.
4. On the boundedness of canonical models, arXiv:2103.13609.
5. On the finiteness of ample models, Math. Rest. Lett. 29 (2022), no. 3, 763–784.