Representation theory of algebras.
Homological algebra, including abelian categories and triangulated categories.
Cluster theory, including cluster algebras and cluster categories.
Relations to low-dimensional topology.
2009-2013 Doctor of Philosophy (Mathematics), Tsinghua University, Beijing, China,
10.01.2013. Thesis title: Torsion theories and their cluster structures in Calabi-Yau categories. Advisor: Prof. Dr. Jie Xiao and Prof. Dr. Bin Zhu.
2006-2009 Graduate student for a master degree in mathematics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. Advisor: Prof. Dr. Bin Zhu.
2002-2006 Undergraduate degree in hydraulic engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
12.2018- Assitant Professor at YMSC, Tsinghua University
11.2014-11.2017 Postdoctral fellow at NTNU
11.2013-11.2014 Research Assistant at Bielefeld University
02.2013-08.2013 Guest Researcher at Norwegian University of Science and
15. Decorated marked surfaces III: The derived category of a decorated marked surface, with Aslak Bakke Buan and Yu Qiu. Int. Math. Res. Not. (IMRN), 2021 (2021), 12967-12992. (arXiv)
14. Finite presentations for spherical/braid twist groups from decorated marked surfaces, with Yu Qiu. J. Topol. 13 (2020), 501-538. (arXiv)
13. Derived equivalences via HRS-tilting, with Xiao-Wu Chen and Zhe Han. Adv. Math. 354 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aim.2019.106749. (arXiv).
12. Decorated marked surfaces II: Intersection numbers and dimensions of Homs, with Yu Qiu. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 372 (2019), 635-660. (arXiv)
11. Mutation of torsion pairs in triangulated categories and its geometric realization, with Bin Zhu. Algebr. Represent. Theory 21 (2018), no. 4, 817-832. (arXiv)
10. Cotorsion pairs in cluster categories of type A_∞^∞, with Huimin Chang and Bin Zhu. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 156 (2018), 119-141. (arXiv)
9. Endomorphism algebras of 2-term silting complexes, with Aslak Bakke Buan. Algebr. Represent. Theory 21 (2018), no. 1, 181-194. (arXiv)
8. Cluster categories for marked surfaces: punctured case, with Yu Qiu. Compos. Math. 153 (2017), no. 9, 1779-1819. (arXiv)
7. Silted algbras, with Aslak Bakke Buan. Adv. Math. 303 (2016), 859-887. (arXiv)
6. A silting theorem, with Aslak Bakke Buan. J. Pure Appl. Algebra 220 (2016), no. 7, 2748-2770. (arXiv)
5. Cluster algebras arising from cluster tubes, with Bin Zhu. J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 89 (2014), no. 3, 703-723. (arXiv)
4. T-structures and torsion pairs in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated category, with Bin Zhu. J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 89 (2014), no. 1, 213-234. (arXiv)
3. Cotorsion pairs in the cluster category of a marked surface, with Jie Zhang and Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 391 (2013), 209-226. (arXiv)
2. Maximal rigid subcategories in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated categories, with Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 348 (2011), 49-60. (arXiv)
1. Cluster combinatorics of d-cluster categories, with Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 321 (2009), no. 10, 2898-2915. (arXiv)