Zheng Hao graduated from Peking University in 1997 with a B.S. degree in Computer Software and graduated from Peking University in 2005 with a Ph.D. degree in Fundamental Mathematics. He worked in Sun Yat-sen University from 2005 to 2010 and in Peking University from 2010 to 2019. In February, 2019, he joined the Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology as a Research professor. He joined YMSC in 2021.
2017 Zhong Jiaqing Mathematics Award
1. (with B. Jiang) A trace formula for the forcing relation of braids, Topology 47 (2008), no. 1, 51–70.
2. Categorification of integrable representations of quantum groups, Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 30 (2014), no. 6, 899–932.
3. (with L. Kong, X.-G. Wen) Boundary-bulk relation in topological orders, Nucl. Phys. B 922 (2017), 62–76.
4. (with L. Kong) The center functor is fully faithful, Adv. Math. 339 (2018), 749–779.
5. (with L. Kong) A mathematical theory of gapless edges of 2d topological orders, Part I, J. High Energ. Phys. (2020), no. 150, 62 pp.
6. (with L. Kong) Categories of topological orders I, arXiv:2011.02859.