Note: Due to the COVID-19，the course will be delivered online from May 9.
Tencent Meeting ID：858-1440-5546 Password: 202220
Inverse problem refers to a kind of problem of inverting the physical parameters and geometric features of the interested area by the measured data, and is an important subject for the intersection of industrial and applied mathematics. It consists of many areas including modeling, partial differential equations, functional analysis, and scientific computing. This course introduces topics of inverse problems in various applications, such as seismic inversion, medical imaging, inverse scattering and other areas.
PDE, Functional analysis, Fourier analysis, Numerical analysis, Python
1. Albert Tarantola, Inverse Problem Theory and Methods for Model Parameter Estimation, SIAM: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2004
2. Jennifer L. Mueller and Samuli Siltanen, Linear and Nonlinear Inverse Problems with Practical Applications, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2012
3. Mikko Salo, Calderón problem, Lecture notes, 2008](http://users.jyu.fi/~salomi/lecturenotes/calderon_lectures.pdf)
4. Victor Isakov, Inverse problems for partial differential equations. Third edition. Applied Mathematical Sciences, 127. Springer, Cham, 2017
5. Variational methods in imaging, Scherzer O, Grasmair M, Grossauer H, Haltmeier M, Lenzen F., 2009