Note：Due to the COVID-19，the course will be delivered via Tencent from May 6.
Tencent Meeting ID: 337-4653-4241 PW: 1212
The course aims to give an introduction to mod p Langlands program. We will mainly focus on the case of GL_2(Q_p). If time permits, we will discuss some recent progress on the representations of quaternion algebras over Q_p.
Basic knowledge on algebraic number theory and representation theory
1. C. Breuil, Representations of Galois and of GL_2 in characteristic p, course at Columbia University.
2. C. Khare, A local analysis of congruences in the (p,p) case. II, Invent. Math. 143 (2001), 129-155.
3. P. Scholze, On the p-adic cohomology of the Lubin-Tate tower, Ann. Sci. ENS, 51 (2018), 811-863.
4. V. Paskunas, On the Breuil-Mezard conjecture, Duke Math. J. 164 (2015), 297-359.
5. Paskunas, On some consequences of a theorem of Ludwig, arXiv: 1804.07567
Note: The lectures cancelled on Apr.8 & Apr.15 will be presented at 9:50-12:15 13:30-16:35, June 17,2022.